- It’s best to view the tour on a laptop or desktop computer, but you can also access it on a mobile device.
- Given the amount of data, video, and images required to view the tour, it is recommended that you use a fast computer processor for the optimal viewing experience.
- You can watch the tour with a virtual reality headset on your mobile device.
- The tour can be streamed or downloaded directly for offline playback.
- It is recommended to use headphones for the best audio experience.
- Visit 3DVista’s website for more troubleshooting tips: Troubleshooting 3DVista Live Guided Tours – 3DVista
The virtual tour of the Cathedral Memorial Gardens was produced by the Diocese of Orange Office of Communications and HowJaySay Studios.