The Diocese of Orange has partnered with Inman Shipping Worldwide to provide the Travel Plan By Inman which will take care of all travel details involved should death occur more than 75 miles from your home.
WHAT DOES THE TRAVEL PLAN BY INMAN OFFER ME AND MY FAMILY?
- Comfort in knowing your wishes will be handled with care
- Travel Plan by Inman is a way to be certain that your family will be shielded from any unexpected expenses for death care during your travels.
- All it takes is one phone call to Travel Plan by Inman and experienced representatives will take care of all the details.
TRAVEL PLAN BY INMAN IS A SERVICE PROVIDED BY INMAN SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Inman Shipping Worldwide is America’s largest provider of repatriation services of the deceased. For more than 35 years, Inman has been providing repatriation services from anywhere in the world to their final resting place.
ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED TO COVER ALL THE DETAILS
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or mortuary near the place of death
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or mortuary
- Preparation of the deceased for transport
- Securing all documentation for shipping including: customer or consular services (for death overseas), death certificate and shipping permit
- Transportation of the deceased to a jetport closest to their legal residence capable of receiving human remains
ONE FEE PROVIDES LIFETIME COVERAGE
- Service Center provides assistance 24/7/364.
- The plan covers the complete cost of transportation services – saving you costs that may range from $1,500 to more than $15,000.
- Any age applicant is accepted.
- The one lifetime fee for this service is small compared to the financial and emotional stress your family may face if your death occurs away from home.
- Fee for an individual plan is $450; additional persons living at the same address (e.g., spouse, child, relative, companion) is $425.
Contact a Family Services Counselor at one of our 4 Catholic Cemeteries and ask for the Travel Plan By Inman.